艾晓明:再说王大姐为什么会去上蔡探望田喜——《田喜回家!》中英文字幕稿(上)

http://canyu.org/n30352c6.aspx

艾晓明:再说王大姐为什么会去上蔡探望田喜——《田喜回家!》中英文字幕稿(上)

[日期:2011-09-07]    来源:参与  作者:艾晓明(参与2011年9月7日讯)

 

相关链接:

http://freewanglihong.blogspot.com/

http://www.bullogger.com/blogs/XIAOMINGAI/archives/383835.aspx

 

《田喜回家!》中英文字幕稿(上)

 

片长:33分,彩色、中文字幕,16:9

作者:艾晓明

时间:2011年2月

相关链接:

 

2011年2月11日

February 11th, 2011

 (9th day of the Chinese Spring Festival)

 

河南 新蔡

Xincai, Henan Province

新春锣鼓声起

New Year percussion

 

几位妇女表演驴打滚

A Spring Festival performance

 

赶驴妇女:

我都走不动了,

I can’t even move.

 

去!

Go away!

 

它还光咬我呢,你看。

Look at that, it only bit me!

 

哎呀嫂子,我渴得走不动了。

Oh, I’m so thirsty I can barely move.

 

是的,我还吃,我还喝呢。

Yes, I want some more to eat and drink.

 

我喝啥?

But what should I drink?

 

我给你买茶喝。

I’ll buy you some tea.

 

我不喝茶!

I don’t drink tea.

 

那你喝啥?

Then what do you drink?

 

我喝,我吃……

I drink… I eat…

 

我吃一口屙一口。

Anything I drink, I just piss right out.

 

标语:非正常上访是违法行为

State slogan: Abnormal petitioning is illegal activity.

 

11090712002045

01插图

 

河南 新蔡

Xincai, Henan

 

喜梅互助之家

The Ximei Support Home

*(艾滋病感染者的互助小组)

(A support group for local HIV-infected residents)

 

喜梅互助之家的墙上贴满田喜获得的奖状

Awards recognizing Tian Xi’s performance in school, from elementary through high school

 

在押犯田喜

Tian Xi, 23

艾滋病感染者

Infected with HIV as a child via a blood transfusion

23岁 北京城市学院软件工程专业

2009 graduate of Beijing City University, majoring in software engineering

2009年毕业生

Currently serving time in prison

 

采访田喜父亲:

Interview with Tian Xi’s father:

 

今天田喜会出来吗?

Do you think Tian Xi will be released today?

 

田喜父亲:

Tian Xi’s father, (Tian Demin):

 

是的,他说是让田喜出来

Yes, they said he would be.

 

肯定了?

Are you sure?

 

对。

Yes.

 

因为前天,初七上班那天给他(*指法院院长)打 电话,

The day before last I called the chief judge

 

院长回复说:

and he told me that

 

让田喜回来过十五。

Tian Xi would be back before the Lantern Festival.

 

11090712015016

02 插图

 

您准备去接他吗?

Are you planning to go pick him up?

 

下午3点,

I’ll go to the court at 3 o’clock

到法院,下判决。

when they will issue a verdict.

下了判决,看看。

We’ll see how that goes.

 

有没有告诉你判决是什么内容?

Has the judge told you the verdict?

 

没有。

No.

反正没有去听,不知道。

To be honest, I won’t know their final decision

until this afternoon.

找人去问,他不说,不告诉。

I’ve tried to find out

but they won’t tell me.

 

田喜母亲:

Tian Xi’s mother (holding flyers explaining Tian Xi’s situation and seeking support):

 

孩子求学,孩子九岁输上血,

My son was infected with HIV via a blood transfusion

at the age of 9.

加上读书,十八年上学。

But he’s always been an avid learner-

he spent 18 years in school.

 

上了大学毕了业,

After college,

找不着饭吃。就不了业。

he couldn’t find a job, couldn’t make ends meet.

 

11090712024313

 

03 插图

 

不给我孩子解决一分钱。

They never even gave my son a penny as compensation.

 

你这是给哪儿?给县政府?

Who is this for? The county government?

 

田喜母亲(指手里的卡片):

Tian Xi’s mother (pointing to the flyers in her hand):

 

我已经给了县政府,

I’ve already given copies of this to the county government.

我想今天去的人多。

I’m guessing that there will be a lot of people there today.

要是真不放我孩子,

So, if they don’t release my son today,

今天人多,我都发发。

I’ll hand these out to everyone.

 

你跟县政府反映过,政府怎么 说的?

How has the county government responded to your situation?

 

史保存(副县长)说,

(Deputy County Chief) Shi Baocun said that

田喜给史保存反映过。

Tian Xi had raised this issue with him.

史保存说:你想瞧病,

Shi told him, “you want to go to the doctor?

县长瞧病还没钱呢。

We don’t even have money for the county chief to see a doctor.

你就是浪费国家资源。

You just want to waste government money.”

 

现在政府就是把老百姓当成敌 人

Nowadays the government treats the people like enemies.

贾国印(县委书记)和史保存 合伙把我孩子害了。

It was Jia Guoyin (the County Party Secretary) and Shi Baocun (the Deputy County Chief) that did this to my son.

 

田喜的家

Tian Xi’s home

 

这都是田喜的东西?

These are all Tian Xi’s things?

您从哪里拿来的?

Where did you get them?

 

11090712037194

04 

插 图

 

田 喜母亲:

Tian Xi’s mother:

 

我 从北京。

I got them from Beijing.

 

您 去他北京的房间了?

You went to his place in Beijing?

 

我 没去。我是在派出所里。

No, I got them from the police station.

他 把田喜的东西弄到派出所里,

The landlord had Tian Xi’s things

拉 到派出所里了。

transferred to the police station.

 

派 出所把这些东西还给您的?

And they gave everything back to you?

 

对。 电脑没有了,电脑给弄走了。

Yes. Except for his computer- they kept that.

 

派 出所把东西还给你时说啥了?

What did the police tell you?

 

他 说田喜这么长时间没有来,

They said that Tian Xi had been away too long,

房 东说他没有来,占着房子。

so his landlord evicted him.

他 想找派出所里给他挪挪,

He had the police help him move everything out,

好 换人租房子。

so that he could find a new tenant.

派 出所说当时拿东西时拍照了,

The police claim to have documented everything they moved out,

等 我去弄的时候,

but when I arrived,

他 没有给
拿照片。

there was no documentation.

我 去拿田喜的电脑,

I went to get his computer,

把 田喜的东西都拿了。

and ended up getting everything-

也 没有找到电脑。

except his computer.

少 个电脑。

Everything but his computer.

 

田 喜父亲:

Tian Xi’s father:

 

还 有一张。

There’s one more.

(Over there. I’ll go get it).

 

田 喜的病历

Tian Xi’s medical records

 

(Ministry of Health Petitioning Notice)

 

新 蔡县公安局

Detention Notice

拘 留通知书

Public Security Bureau, Xincai County

2010818

August 18th, 2010

 

11090712042479

 

05 

插图

 

(Please support this HIV+ victim- in order for him to survive, even postponed justice is an injustice.

Tian Xi, Male, DOB: January 3, 1987

In an accident on March 6, 1996, at the age of 9, Tian Xi suffered a slight concussion. His doctor at the Xincai County 1st People’s Hospital recommended a blood transfusion. This transfusion resulted in his infection with Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, and HIV. Tian is currently unemployed…)  

 

您写的什么?

What does this say?

 

田喜父亲念给河南省委的呼吁信:

Tian Xi’s father reads out a letter to the Henan Provincial Party Committee:

 

田喜的丙肝最佳治疗期

The ideal period to treat Tian Xi’s Hepatitis C

是在20108月至2011年期间,

is from August 2010 through 2011.

需要的治疗费十多万元。

Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

发表评论

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / 更改 )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / 更改 )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / 更改 )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / 更改 )

Connecting to %s